Crab Island Dolphin Excursion & Guided Jet Ski Tour
You have found Destin’s favorite Dolphin Tour! Reserve this Guided Jet Ski Tour and get ready for your chance to get up close with a pod of wild bottlenose dolphins! Start closer to Crab Island, avoid the busy Destin Harbor boat traffic and enjoy no idle times when experiencing Destin’s top ranked Dolphin Tour. Take advantage of limited time discounted prices and reserve this unforgettable experience while we still have waverunners available. Discover why our dolphin encounters are known as one of the best things to do in Destin, Florida.
Each dolphin tour gives you the flexibility to go fast and jump waves from our Destin jet skis, while also taking the time to explore Crab Island and look for dolphins in their natural habitat. Follow your group’s very own experienced tour guide, who’ll be making passes through the more well-known dolphin gathering spots and some of the more secret dolphin spots that we’re excited to show you. Our aquatic guides are the best at locating dolphins, sea turtles, fish, stingray, jellyfish and all other kinds of marine wildlife. Once a pod of dolphins has been spotted, it’s time to slow things down and let this once-in-a-lifetime experience come to you!
Allow Wet-N-Wild Watersports to guide your entire group around Crab Island and throughout the Gulf of Mexico in search of the best possible dolphin tour experience. Our famous Crab Island Dolphin Tour lasts 1.5 hours and features the fastest 3 seat waverunners in Destin. Dolphin tours officially start at 8:30am, and please show up at least 30 minutes early with digital paperwork already completed. Our top ranked Destin jet ski rentals and Crab Island Dolphin Tours all start at 119 Calhoun Avenue, Destin, FL 32541. Reserve a Guided Jet Ski Tour of Destin online or by calling 850-243-2628.
Tips for Groups: If you’re searching for things a lot of people can do together while visiting Destin, try reserving this guided jet ski tour in advance. If your group would rather just rent a few jet skis for several hours, click here for more about our Destin jet ski rentals.
Please Note: Expedite your check-in process by completing this Digital Waiver Form and Florida Boat Rental Education Digital Course. If you were born before 1988, you are not required to have a boater’s license. If you were born in 1988 or after, you are required by law to have a boater’s license at the time of arrival. The digital version of this course costs $9.99 and should be completed before arrival. All drivers must have a photo ID and major credit card.
Don’t leave this Destin jet ski adventure off your vacation itinerary, book online or call 850-243-2628 to reserve a spot on the most exciting dolphin cruise in Destin.
- 1.5 Hours and daily trips leave at 8:30am
Destin Dolphin Tour Photos
Destin Dolphin Tour Highlights
You never know what we might see, but here are some things you can expect from Guided Jet Ski, Destin Dolphin Tours.
- Follow our top-ranked tour guides as we search for wild dolphins and try to provide you with vacation memories that’ll last a lifetime, during this Jet Ski Dolphin Tour.
- Our Destin Dolphin Tour leaves from our location (119 Calhoun Ave) and we journey along the Intercoastal Waterway, Crab Island, Choctawhatchee Bay, Gulf of Mexico, Joe’s Bayou, Destin Pass and many of our dolphin friend’s favorite places to play.
- Witness bottle-nose dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, fish, jellyfish and & other wildlife up-close and personal in their natural environment.
- Great for all size groups looking for the best things to do in Destin.
- Perfect for both beginners & experts
What’s included with this Crab Island Dolphin Tour reservation?
- 3 Seat Waverunner Rentals support up to 400 lbs
- Expert direction from Tour Guide during Crab Island Dolphin Tour
- Life Vests and Other Required Safety Gear
- Basic Instructions for Operating
- All Jet Ski Rentals include Fuel